Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Poor Baby...

Guys! My eReader is broken :/
And to think yesterday I was just going on about how awesome it is...well it is awesome, just not when it's broken.
So it has these weird lines on its screen, they just kind of appeared out of the blue. I talked to a Sony tech dude and I reset it three different times, three different ways, no change. Also, since I have had it for over a year, a refurbishment is no longer covered by my warranty. *tears* So I guess I gotta ship it away for probably costly repairs or buy myself a new one. Who knows what I will do.
Very depressing, I know.
On a good note- I finished Frostbite in a day, ha, and will be posting a review soon! I don't know what to read next. Since I hit my maximum of elibrary books that I can have at one time on my reader and my reader's screen is messed up, I might have to actually go get a book from -GASP- the LIBRARY! The real, physically existing and filled with books type of library. Another downside to that is, I can't go until Tuesday because it is not open today or tomorrow :/
Maybe I will have to read the Hunger Games or a book by Stephanie Meyer, because I own them and they are on the 575 List! What do you think? I could always buy a book using the iPod touch too...
Well...I will try to get right on that review!

-J.c.

No comments:

Post a Comment